Dress Situation Resolved!
PostedI finally talked with my tailor yesterday and I told him I would pay him for what he's done so far if he would just give me my dress back the way it was. Miraculously, he offered to just give the dress back to me without charging me for ANYTHING! What a God-thing...wow, it's awesome to see how God cares even about the little things! As soon as I left the tailor's, I made a beeline for Rebecca's Wedding Boutique and ended up finding a bridesmaid dress (that looks just as awesome as a bridal gown) for $200! Thank goodness I acted quickly because if I had waited any longer the dress wouldn't have been here in time for the wedding. As of right now, it won't be here until July 11...and my wedding is July 31!! Yikes!! But, I am fully confident in these ladies who work at the boutique because they deal with this kind of thing on a daily basis. Anyways, praise the Lord I got all this worked out...now off to find accessories!
