Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Yay for Friends!  

Posted by: Jenna

Brooke and me-- Jon was MIA during our picture session
it looks like he's eating my face but I promise he was just giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek

The past few weeks, Josiah and I have been blessed with a semi-new friendship.  Brooke (Anderson) Malko and I were friends growing up, but she moved away and got married a few years back.  Now, her and her husband, Jon, have moved to Louisville and have invited us over a few times to cook out at their new place.  It's been so nice to have "couple" friends...especially ones whose company we truly enjoy-- we always end up staying super late chatting and laughing.  Tonight, we had a delicious dinner from the grill and then walked to Homemade Pie Kitchen for dessert (yes, I cheated on my diet...AGAIN!!).  Then, we came home and watched The Hills-- well, the girls did at least....haha.  The guys were in the kitchen doing their own thing :)

Thanks, Brooke and Jon, for a great night with great fellowship!

This entry was posted on 11:37 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment