

This is where we are going on our honeymoon. Antigua is in the Caribbean/Virgin Island area and south of Florida. I am so proud of Josiah for planning the entire thing by himself (he had a MILLION other things on his plate, yet still managed to get this done). I had no idea where we were going until after he booked it...the only input I offered was for the beach to be crystal clear and for the resort to be all-inclusive. We are flying out of Detroit on Sunday morning (Aug. 2nd) and are flying back into Louisville the following Sunday (we also get to stay a night in Miami...which should be fun!). We calculated that we will be spending a week and a half in hotels by the time we travel to Mackinac, get married, and go on our honeymoon...so we are going to pack one suitcase for the wedding and one for the honeymoon...then send our wedding suitcases back with our parents. Packing for all of this should be interesting! We are SOOO excited for all of the wedding festivities to begin!!
Kroger Weekly Ad: 9/9-9/15
1 week ago

Antigua looks GORGEOUS!! Of all the caribbean places I've been, I haven't made it to Antigua yet, but I've always wanted to go!! Let me know how it is!
And yes, Root had EVERYTHING candles, but also a TON of decorative stuff too!! It was amazing! I know you would've loved it!