Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lately...  

Posted by: Jenna

We found out a few days ago that Josiah will be closing on his house the week of May 11th, which is WAY sooner than we expected...so, we have begun the dreaded apartment search.  We are pretty sure we are going to live in Southern Indiana for several reasons:  First is the fact that I will be doing my practicum at Floyd Memorial Hospital, which is in New Albany.  Second, is because it's way cheaper to live in S. Indy and we really want a 2bed/2bath with lots of closet space!  It's difficult to find that in Louisville without paying an arm and a leg.  Third, the gym I go to has a super sweet facility in Clarksville that Josiah and I visited one time and LOVED...it would be awesome to live 5 minutes from the gym-- we are determined not to "let ourselves go" after the wedding!  


We've found a few places we like just through online searching and apartment booklets.  I have two days off this week from work so I'm going to use the free time to visit some of the locations.

One huge answer to prayer that actually happened today is that I found out I received a scholarship that I had applied for.  This is a huge relief and lifted burden, as I am enrolled for 7 hours for the summer term, which was going to be like 3,000 dollars!  In addition to the scholarship, I received a 1,000 dollar grant and now my entire summer school is paid for!!  God is so soooo good.  This is proof to Josiah and I that He really is in control of our finances-- the money is all His in the first place.  It really affirms that if we are faithful in tithing and with our money, God will provide abundantly for all of our financial needs (and all of our other needs as well!).  Thank you for praying for us...God really is blessing us tremendously!  We are literally blown away by His faithfulness-- even when we are faithless....

All the wedding plans are coming along nicely...Josiah booked the honeymoon a few days ago.  We are going to Antigua!  I'm really excited to see what he has planned.  I'm still on the hunt for some good accessories to compliment my dress...I founds some super cutes sandals, but still need a few other things :)  We are also still trying to find a DJ-- I put Josiah in charge of that-- he has it narrowed down to two different guys I think...

Well, I think that's all the updates I have for now...more to come soon!



This entry was posted on 5:48 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment