Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Memorial Day  

Posted by: Jenna

Memorial weekend was so nice and relaxing.  Sunday after church I grilled out with my parents, brother, and his family (Josiah had to work).  Me and my mom went shopping and bought Josiah some summer clothes (he seriously has like 3 shirts-- that's it!).  Then, after work, Josiah came over to my parents' house and they let him spend the night in the guest room.  We stayed up late watching our favorite show:  truTV forensic files!!  On Monday, we slept in and woke up to some yummy fresh brewed coffee. Then, me and my mom made a big breakfast for Josiah and my dad.  Later in the afternoon, we went to J.Alexander's for lunch, then Josiah went to work while me and my mom did some more shopping (no purchases this time- just browsing).  Oh, we also got the wedding invitations in over the weekend and worked on addressing them.  I think we got around 50 finished.  I realized after the fact that I misspelled like 3 or 4 people's names...ha...oh well.  This is definitely not a formal affair so we aren't going to stress over a few typos-- but we do apologize beforehand for any of you who may be offended by my printing mistakes!  One last thing about the picture above-- Josiah did my hair!  I taught him how to blow-dry my hair that morning b/c I told him it was a good skill to have (especially if we have little girls one day...lol).  He did a fantastic job and was a great sport about it.  Now, if only I can teach him how to use the flat iron!

This entry was posted on 10:11 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

You are such a dork teqaching Josiah to blowdry your hair! OHH and FYI - Forensic files is my favorite show too! - I LOVE TruTV! So we will have to watch it together - sounds like a double date! Haha! Let's get together soon since you schedule is more freee - I wanna see this alleged furniture!

Post a Comment