Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Engagement Dinner at Avalon  

Posted by: Jenna



Tonight my parents took us to a really fancy restaurant called Avalon in the Highlands for a belated engagement dinner.  It was SO yummy and I must confess I cheated on my diet...A LOT.  But, it was completely worth it and it actually motivated me to be a little more strict these next few weeks since I got a little brief satisfaction.  10 more weeks and then I can eat all the sugar and carbs I want on the all-inclusive honeymoon!  Whoohoo!  Another thing all that splurging challenged me to do is hit the gym...starting Monday, I am seriously going to renew my love for working out...it just hasn't been a priority lately but I'm determined to get back at it...at least until the wedding!  I know I'll be mad at myself in the long run for being lazy if I don't!


Anyways, the dinner was great and afterwards we made a quick stop by Macy's before the mall closed just to browse the furniture department--- well, we ended up finding the perfect leather sofa and bought it...along with an oversized ottoman/coffee table and a matching leather chair!  We are so excited to finally have furniture!!!

Also, I start my first round of summer classes tomorrow morning (well, actually this morning...it's 1:16am) and my new nanny job tomorrow evening.  I'm doing a trial-run with a family for a few weeks and if all goes well I'll be saying bye bye to CPK...praise the Lord!

This entry was posted on 1:10 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

FUN! I wish we would have been home so you guys could have stopped by! I want to see your furniture! We are pretty busy over this next week - our Anniversary is tomorrow, then we are having a few friends come in town Sun-Tues, then we go to Chicago Fri the 22nd-Sun the 24th, but we would love to get together with you all!! We will probably grill otu Monday night with our friends (3 girls) and I'm sure Jon would love some male companionship! You guys should come for dinner if you can! - Let me know!

Post a Comment