More Furniture & Misc.
PostedFirst, we want to say happy birthday to Josiah's sister, Jessica...she is turning 27 on Tuesday. Hope you have a wonderful day with your mom, Sam, and Cody!!
Next, we found out today that our couches are being delivered on Saturday, and our table and chairs are coming in next week. I really need to post some pictures of the dresser and chest my parents got us as a wedding gift, but I keep forgetting to bring my camera to the apartment (it's still a little trashed so I'm kind of embarrassed to post pictures just yet). We can't wait to get everything set up so our friends can come visit (our ONLY couple friends in Louisville-- Brooke and Jon Malko...haha).
I started my new nanny job 2 weeks ago and it's going really well. I work for two anesthesiologists in Anchorage who have two children, Taylor (11) and Mikey (9). They are the best kids ever and it is such a fun job!! I get to practice my domestic skills (laundry, ironing, etc) and cook like a maniac. The best part about the new job is leaving my old job behind for a while (serving at California Pizza Kitchen)-- I was really burned out so this is a nice break. If all goes well this summer I'll be staying with the Bouvette family until I graduate next spring and find a "real" job...ha.
Lastly, we finally found outfits for James and Cooper to wear to the wedding (now if only we could find a suit for the groom...lol). Here they are:

Finally-- Lilly Claire Shields (Brandon and Emily's newest addition) is being born on Wednesday!!! We can't wait for her arrival...pictures to come!! Whoohoo!!
This entry was posted
on 5:32 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

I LOVE these! They are precious!! Let's get together this week! Whast works best for you?