Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Trip sneak peak and 19 weeks pregnant  

Posted by: Jenna in ,

Yesterday, we returned from our babymoon, which was a trip to Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA. Our favorite city out of the two was definitely Charleston! We went on ghost tours, toured old mansions and plantations, took a harbor history tour in Charleston, shopped, ate, and went to two different beaches. It was so wonderful spending so much time together-- definitely a trip we won't forget! Here is a sneak peak of some of the many pictures we took while on our trip (I'll try to post more soon):

horse and carriage in Savannah, GA
our last night of vacation, Folly Beach, SC
sunset at Folly Beach on the pier
our one fancy dinner, Magnolia's in Charleston
the harbor in Charleston


Our first purchase for Greenlee once we found out she was a girl: the teal and pink head band above and the brown and pink knit cap below. We bought these in a market in downtown Charleston, SC.

19 weeks pregnant. I'll be 20 weeks on Monday! Halfway there!!

In other news, I've been thinking a lot about how I want to decorate Greenlee's room. I'm not very good at decorating, that's why I've started thinking so far in advance about what I want to do. I'm very indecisive and I usually need help from friends on this kind of thing. But, Josiah has actually been interested in helping me so we've started shopping online and talking about color schemes. So far, we've put the crib together, bought the bedding (which is solid cream), and spray painted the baby furniture (we are using all espresso colored wood). I've picked out the curtains I want, but we are waiting to see if they go on sale before we buy them. I've also found some really adorable wall decor like hand made wooden painted letters (for her name or initials) on eBay. Also, my aunt Paula gave me two large painted pictures that are many years old and came from my grandmother's house to hang on the nursery walls. Once we decide how to arrange the furniture we will hang those pictures-- they are absolutely beautiful and I know Greenlee will love them as much as I did as a child.

That's all the news and thoughts I have for now!


This entry was posted on 12:05 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment