Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Charleston and Savannah  

Posted by: Jenna in

Jellyfish on the beach in SC. I tried to rotate this, but it didn't work...sorry about that.
Peacock at Magnolia Plantation
the pier-- I want to move to Charleston SO bad!
being silly
gorgeous flowers at Magnolia Plantation
LOVE
at dinner in Folly Beach, SC
more of Magnolia Plantation

my favorite picture of us from the entire trip-- even though i have no makeup on...lol. i just think it's a great photo!
Magnolia Plantation...built in 1800s
not sure what this was about
dinner at Magnolia's
Ft. Sumter
getting baked by the heat on our boat ride
random picture josiah took while i was in the midst of a heat stroke...ha
some sight seeing at Tybee Beach
Light House at Tybee Beach, GA
Colonial Cemetary
Spanish moss

This entry was posted on 3:57 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

It looks like you all had a wonderful time! I love the pics of you with your cute little baby bump. I can't wait to see you soon!! BTW - love the Puccini purse.

Love you, girl!

Julie

Post a Comment