This post is dedicated to my friend LaRae because she loves to know all the little details about my pregnancy, setting up the nursery, outfits I buy, etc. It's nice to have a friend who truly cares about the little things that go on in my life. I am seriously so thankful for her friendship and all the thoughtful things she does for me. She is probably one of the most giving people I know. For example, she was the first one to send Josiah and I a wedding gift soon after we were engaged, and she was the first one to send me a little treat in the mail (Target gift card) when she found out we were pregnant. She is truly a gem and constantly teaches me how to be a better friend. She also challenges me in my relationship with the Lord on a continual basis through her blog, which I love reading...and just through the chats we have. Love ya, LaRae! Here are some updates for you:
Delta Kids Furniture Deals
2 hours ago

LOVE her little outfit!!! And that crib is gorgeous--the caddy corner position is fabulous....adds a little dimension to the room! And you still are so tiny--you're all "beer" belly haha can't wait to visit--we need to get a date on the calendar soon!!