Well, it's official...we are having a baby GIRL. We found out today and are super excited. I have some ultrasound pictures but for some reason Blogger is not letting me upload them. Josiah and I baked pink and blue cupcakes last night and then iced them with white icing so you couldn't tell what color the middle was....then when we found out today that it was a girl I took the pink cupcakes to my mom's work and surprised her! It was a fun way to tell the gender and my mom really enjoyed it. Unfortunately my dad was out of town so he didn't get to participate in all the fun, but he is so pumped about spoiling our little girl in a few months!
To celebrate, my mom and I went and registered at Babies-R-Us. It was a lot of fun!! Next, we will hit up Target and do an additional registry there as well.
That's all the exciting news for now! Please keep praying for our little girl, Greenlee Reese, that she grows healthy and strong!!
This entry was posted
on 8:54 PM
and is filed under
Pregnancy
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
