Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No Poo week 2 & 3  

Posted by: Jenna

So I am in my third week of no shampoo and here are the results. The first picture is the second week just after washing with baking soda and ACV. No product, just blow drying and using a flat iron. The second picture is the day after wash day AFTER working out!! I went on a run tonight and let my hair air dry afterwards (it was completely soaked with sweat- yuck) and then touched it up with a flat iron. Surprisingly it was barely oily. Before I started this experiment, my hair would be super greasy by the 2nd day of not washing my hair. So this is definitely improvement! My current formula is 1/2 cup of water with 1 T of baking soda, followed by 1 cup of Water and 1T ACV. I found my hair was still a little oily with the recipe I was using before, so I use less water with the baking soda now and that seemed to really help. I also used to do 2 T of ACV and I cut back to just 1T. Now y hair is pretty much perfect on wash days! Loving the results so far! My dandruff is gone and hasn't come back. Yay!!



This entry was posted on 11:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment