Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 months old!  

Posted by: Jenna

I have some photos from 9 and 10 months but my fancy little photo shoots just ain't happening anymore! He is too active and won't sit still long enough to set everything up! Oh well? I tried, right! I'll try to come back and post some stuff from 9 and 10 months but I will say that it probably won't happen. It's hard to find time for blogging these days. When I do have a spare moment I want to spend it staring at the wall, completely vegging out-- thinking of absolutely nothing. Ha. Anyhoo, porter is almost walking these days. We are just waiting for the magic moment that he decides to muster up the courage to do it! He has taken a few steps here and there the past few weeks but nothing consistent. Here are a few pics of my big boy (speaking of big, at his last checkup he was 18.14lbs and 29 in long):











This entry was posted on 1:40 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment