38 Weeks
PostedThis will be a pictureless, short, and sweet post. Just wanted to post an update after my doctor appointment this morning. No changes from last week-- I'm still around 3cm dilated and 60% effaced. So, the doctor is allowing me to be induced on October 5th, which is a week from today. Ideally, we would like for Greenlee to come on her own, but since I have to start my new job in 5 weeks I want as much time with her as possible, so October 5th it is! Who knows, maybe she will decide to come before then. Either way, we are so excited to meet her and I can't believe this is our last week "alone." Please pray with us this week for a safe delivery and healthy baby girl :)
This entry was posted
on 10:03 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
