Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

New Projects  

Posted by: Jenna

Here are a few of my latest sewing projects. It's become such a fun hobby for me these last few weeks and I am absolutely loving my job at the quilt shop!

Thanks to my sweet friend Holly, my newest project is a quilt for Miss Greenlee. This is what I've done so far. I still have to put all the pieces together, sew on the inner and outer border, and put a back on the quilt. Hopefully, I'll get it all done before she's born. It's going to be so beautiful!
The table napkins I made for my sister-in-law's birthday. She really liked them!

This entry was posted on 10:48 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment