Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

32 weeks!  

Posted by: Jenna in

Well, here we are at 32 weeks livin' large as always :) I won't tell you the exact number of pounds I've gained but let's just say it's over 30, but under 50!! I actually weigh more than my husband right now which is pretty embarrassing. But, I have decided not to worry about it because it's all in the name of growing a healthy little girl-- who, by the way, is not so little anymore! Greenlee weighs around 4 pounds this week and the doctor said she is growing like a weed. She is finally in the head-down position so my ribs are experiencing much-needed relief! Now I just feel little feet under my ribs, but that is much better than a head or a butt!

Here is the bare belly photo-- I thought I'd throw that up here just to show how big my belly has gotten in the past few weeks! Everyone says I am carrying super high-- what do you think?

I started packing my hospital bag. I have the necessities packed, just holding out to pack the cameras, makeup, snacks, etc. Plus, we literally live 2 miles from the hospital so if we forget something, it's no big deal at all. We also set up the swing and installed the carseat.

Only 54 days to go at the most!! We can't wait to meet our darling little girl!!

This entry was posted on 11:05 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

jenna beth,
i have missed seeing all your updates on facebook. i am glad that you still have the blog. you look so cute and cant believe you are almost there. i am also LOVING all your new rojects, they are so adorable!!!!!!

Sarah
6 days to go!!!!

jenna beth,
i have missed seeing all your updates on facebook. i am glad that you still have the blog. you look so cute and cant believe you are almost there. i am also LOVING all your new rojects, they are so adorable!!!!!!

Sarah
6 days to go!!!!

Sarah Jean I've been thinking about you and wondering if you've had the baby yet! i will be back on facebook in a few weeks probably. I just needed a break and found myself wasting too much time on there! Glad to hear from you :)

Post a Comment