Here is a picture of me at 30 weeks pregnant. Somehow I don't look as huge in this picture as I actually am in real life. My belly is seriously getting REALLY big. A lady stopped me the other day and asked when I was due. I told her October. She just looked at me with this terrible face and said, "you poor thing, I hope that baby comes early for your sake." Thanks, lady, for reinforcing how huge I am-- as if I needed a reminder...ha. This week Greenlee weighs almost 3 lbs. The doctor said she is measuring average and if she maintains this growth rate she will weigh around 7.5lbs at birth. I'm starting to get really uncomfortable in this stage of pregnancy. Greenlee is still in the breech position and her head/butt are constantly lodged under my rib cage-- which is extremely painful and causes me to have a lot of back problems as well. Obviously, she is worth it though :) My doctor said they will induce me up to a week before my due date if I choose (and my cervix is favorable-- whatever that means). I'm thinking that sounds incredible! For now, I'm just praying she decides to make her debut not too late, but not too early-- 37 weeks would be incredible! On the pregnancy to-do list this month is: finish decorating her room and packing the hospital bag.For our anniversary, Josiah and I went to Nashville for the weekend. Nashville is probably one of our favorite cities. We went to dinner at Flemings Steakhouse on Saturday night and then went to this place called Sambuca for some live music afterwards. On Sunday we went to a water park all day, then just relaxed in the hotel that evening. Monday we did some shopping and then headed home to Louisville. It was a great weekend of reflection over the past year of our marriage and just enjoying spending time together-- away from work, school, etc. I'm so thankful God has given me Josiah-- he is more than I could have ever dreamed or hoped for in a husband. This past year has without a doubt been the best of my entire life!
So, last week the Lord answered a prayer of mine that has been on the "list" for a long time now...I found another part-time job! In addition to my nanny job, I'm now working part-time at a quilt shop and I absolutely love it! I work in the office so I don't have to be on my feet which is such a blessing...and the owner is kind enough to let me make my own schedule. Best of all, I made a new friend-- the owner's daughter, Holly. She is such a sweetheart and has been teaching me how to sew after work each day! So far, we have made burp cloths and we are also working on a special project for a birthday gift. After we finish those, she is going to teach me how to make a quilt for Greenlee! I feel so blessed to have been given this job and also to have made a new friend out of it. God is so good and He even cares about the little details of our life :)

Yay! That IS the best part about your job ;)
PS you made me laugh out loud when you said double wide trailer. Even though it is NOT true.
I just started to follow your blog a few days ago and I totally love it, you seem like a very kind and sweet girl, that´s why God has blessed you in so many ways. Happy Anniversary!! and enjoy that belly.. I miss it sometimes, even though I wasn´t able to sleep much at the end..