Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bachelorette Party!  

Posted by: Jenna

Me and the other bride-to-be, Tricia, who is getting married August 8th
My lovely sister-in-law, Emily, and my precious niece, Lilly Claire
The three Darlings (Brooke, Jenna, & Amy)-- that's what we called ourselves back in the day.  We have known each other since elementary school and were best friends during high school and college.











So, tonight was my last Saturday EVER as a single lady (YAY!!!).  I thought I was just going out with my friend Brooke for dinner, but when I got to Bonefish the host asked if I was there for the Bachelorette party and I said "No, I don't think so."  Well, then he said, "Ooops, I think I just ruined the surprise-- are you getting married?" And of course I said yes and then he took me to a table with two of my friends, gifts, and more friends to come.  It was such a pleasant, humbling surprise to have these ladies take time out of their weekend to spend with me before my wedding.  I am so grateful for these sweet friendships and humbled by their generosity.  Thank you, Brooke, for putting this all together!

This entry was posted on 12:04 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment