26 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
PostedWell, it's officially our wedding month and we are BEYOND excited! Right now, I (Jenna) am in Orlando, Florida for my first of two bridal showers. It is Sunday after church at our good friend Vicki's house...so I will definitely post pictures of all the fun soon! I return to Louisville on Wednesday and then have 2 1/2 weeks left of school and work until the wedding week!
On Thursday, we completed our marriage license and sent it up to Michigan to get processed. It will be ready for us to pick up on the 30th. It was such a surreal thing getting the papers notarized...we looked at each other and just smiled and said, "WOW!"
When I return from Orlando this Wednesday we will have our last night of premarital counseling with the Moore's. We have learned so much from them and it has deepened our relationship for sure. The book we went through was challenging, but in such a good way. It has stretched us to think and talk about things that we may have overlooked otherwise.
I pick up my wedding dress on July 11th and Josiah's suit will be finished on July 14th. I still want to get some pretty clips for my hair, but that's pretty much all I have left to shop for. I've done a little honeymoon-attire-shopping while I've been in Florida, but not too much. Hopefully I'll get to hit up the other outlet malls before I go back home to Louisville.
Well, I think that's it for now! Wedding shower pictures to come!!
This entry was posted
on 11:18 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
