6 DAYS!!!!!
PostedSix days to go and we still have LOTS to do. Tonight we were working on our budget and now as a result, I have a major headache as I'm typing this!
I still have quit a bit of my stuff to move into the apartment before we leave. Currently, my parents' basement (where I live) is a complete wreck! It looks like a tornado went through it. In fact, I should post pictures just to prove how bad it is...I have bags and piles of stuff everywhere! On top of that, I'm in the middle of packing our stuff for the wedding/honeymoon, which magnifies the messiness even more!
Speaking of packing, I've been looking at the forecast for Mackinac Island and it's going to be a little colder than we had planned. So, I have to do a little rethinking on my clothing selections. The past few weeks it has only been in the 60's and 70's (50's at night...buuurrrr!). Next week it's supposed to be rainy all week and then clear up by Thursday (please pray for good weather while we are there!).
Besides the stressing of packing and getting all of our last minute shopping and dry-cleaning taken care of...we are doing great! My dress might have to be fitted one more time because I've lost a little weight-- definitely not a bad thing. My last day of work was today and Josiah is actually working until the day we leave...but only a half day thank goodness! Also, my last day of summer school is tomorrow-- PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
Next exciting thing is my second wedding shower on Sunday afternoon. I can't wait to hang out with all my girlfriends that I haven't seen in forever!
This entry was posted
on 10:34 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
