Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

38 Weeks  

Posted by: Jenna

38 Weeks

At my appointment this week I was 3cm dilated-- still 50% effaced, and baby's head still in the same position.  I think it's so weird how I keep dilating but no progress with effacement.  The same thing happened with Greenlee,  I stayed 60% with her until the morning I was induced.  I've been really crampy all week and even had some major contractions on Tuesday night.  I truly thought it was labor but after 5 hours they went away.  Pretty disappointing.  I am scheduled for an induction on Tuesday, the 19th, but I'm not sure if I will do it or not.  I kept my appointment on Monday to see what my progress is and then I will decide.  But, since it is an elective induction my doctor told me to go ahead and schedule so I can make sure I am on the books.  I also gained a pound last week so I am at 18 total.  EEEKK...I really hope I don't gain any more!  These last few days I am just walking around the neighborhood for exercise-- my gym membership was almost expired so I had it frozen so I will have a few weeks after I have the baby that I can work out before I have to pay to renew.  I feel like walking puts more stress on my body than the elliptical did-- it is definitely not comfortable on the pelvic area!  Anyways, I'll try to post on Monday to update about our decision to induce or wait it out. 

This entry was posted on 8:38 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment