Easter in Florida
Posted
Greenlee's Easter Basket
Her favorite thing was the ball...
Greenlee and I at the condo in Florida
Our stellar family Easter picture...she still doesn't understand the concept of smiling for the camera-- much to mom's dismay
Greenlee with her grandparents on Easter. We went to Westpointe Church for Easter and it was a wonderful service. Greenlee even did great in the nursery, whereas at our home church she always cries hysterically. They gave her cookies and let her watch an Easter video so maybe that had something to do with it :)
Josiah and I at Bar Louie in Orlando for a date
Pool time! She LOVED the pool and cried whenever it was time to leave
Dr. Phillips community park
Another wonderful family picture...lol
This isn't in FLorida but I thought it was too cute of her watering my mom's flowers.
30 weeks. I am now almost 32 weeks, measuring right on track according to the doc, and doing well overall. I've gained 13 lbs-- last month was a doosie, I ate like a hog on vacation...haha. I'm starting to get sick of being pregnant-- kinda ready to have my body to myself again. This child is extremely active...moving, kicking, and jabbing me 24/7. It will be nice to have some peace and quiet in my tummy again :) On the other hand, I'm not ready for two kids yet...so it's a lot of mixed emotions for me. Tired of being pregnant, yet not ready to juggle two kiddos...especially 2 under 2...YIKES! I keep telling myself over and over that God will get me through and "the Lord is my strength." Just putting that phrase on repeat in my head for the next few months!
This entry was posted
on 1:59 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


that last picture of you is too cute! you look fabulous! two kids is doable. dont you worry!