Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

New Words and Toddler Woes  

Posted by: Jenna

I can't believe how quickly Greenlee has all the sudden picked up more words. It seems like these things just happen overnight so I like to make sure I write them down so I don't forget. I use this blog, as well as her baby book as a written record of all her milestones.


Along with her normal words (Mama, Dada, Baba, Buh-bye, and Nana), she has added a few to her vocabulary. Just this past week I've heard her say,"Hi-ya", "ow-dide" (outside), and "he-doh" (hello).

Another thing Josiah and I have been noticing the past few weeks is that our daughter has some issues with sharing and a bit of a temper when she doesn't get her way. If we have something that she wants, she just crawls right up and takes it from us. If we try to take it back, she throws a total tantrum! It's a bit embarrassing in public or at the church nursery. At home, it's baffling to us because she is typically such a sweet child. Honestly, I'm not really sure how to deal with this as I wasn't expecting to have to face these issues so early. If anyone has any advice or pointers feel free to leave me a comment! In the meantime, we are forging on in our journey through toddlerhood.

This entry was posted on 2:05 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment