Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Falling Behind...  

Posted by: Jenna

I know I've been doing a terrible job of updating this thing. I went back and deleted a lot of the previous posts but never replaced them with new ones! I apologize, and will do my best to do better! Nothing significant is really happening in my life right now, so I feel there isn't much of a need to post. But, as soon as there is, I shall post!

For now, I'm patiently awaiting the birth of the newest Shields' member...Cooper Luke. He is due November 28th via C-section at 1pm. Stay tuned for updates and pictures!

This entry was posted on 2:53 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey I have a blog now, too. I hope it's OK...I put a link to your blog on my blog. :)

theshirleysblog.blogspot.com

Love you, girl!

Post a Comment