On May 3, 2006, James Brandon Shields Jr. came into the world and made it a better place for sure. James is such a blessing to all of us: his mommy and daddy, Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Jim, Aunt Jenna, Uncle Jacob, Uncle Nathan and Aunt Holly, Grandpa Rick and Grandma Karen, and all of our extended family. He is one special little boy who brings an immense amount of joy to all of our lives. Now James is 18 months old and has a new baby brother on the way! I thought it would be neat to post some newborn pictures of James so we could compare them to the ones I post of Cooper.
This entry was posted
on 10:10 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
I married my wonderful hotty husband on July 31, 2009. We have two children, Porter and Greenlee, born in October 2010 and June 2012. I have a bachelors degree in Social Work, but right now I am enjoying every moment of staying at home and taking care of my little kiddies.