Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Got Milk?  

Posted by: Jenna


Call me crazy, but I really want one of these!
I've been thinking a lot lately about giving our family a more nutritious milk-- either organic cows milk or organic goat milk.  Josiah comes from a long line of farmers and his aunt fed her two kids goat milk from the time they were 3 or 4 months old.  She said it is the next best thing for humans besides breast milk.  Apparently it only takes 20 minutes for a human to digest, versus 2-3 hours for cow's milk.  I'd love to just buy a few acres and get some goats of our own!  Maybe some day :)  For now I think we will just have to settle for whatever organic stuff I can find at the grocery.  

This entry was posted on 11:06 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment