Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4 months!  

Posted by: Jenna



Porter turned 4 months on October 19th!  He weighs 13 pounds, 13 ounces (25th percentile) and is 26 inches long (75th).  He is in 3-6 month clothes and about to move to a size 3 diaper.  My kids are heavy wetters so I tend to move them up right when they hit the weight range for the next size.  Just when we finally got him sleeping in his crib he got another cold-- he just got off an antibiotic 2 weeks ago from an ear infection!  We've pretty much all been sick for the past month.  Sleeping through the night has been an elusive game to say the least.  He was sleeping 8-9 hour stretches (11-12 hours total) at night for an entire month and then he hit a growth spurt and got sick so he started to regress.  After he got on the antibiotic we moved him to his crib and he started sleeping fine again (we even got some 11 hour stretches out of him!), then he got sick again!!  Lately he has been doing pretty bad at night...up crying several times.  I've been letting him sleep in the Rock and Play again since it has an incline and he is doing much better-- last night he went 10.5 hours without a feeding.  I think it is just hard for him to get good rest when he is laying flat on his back and is all congested.  Anyways, praying for a speedy recovery for him so we can get back to normal and we can all get some rest again!  Breast feeding is still going strong-- yay!  We've gotten into a good groove and I don't foresee the relationship ending anytime soon, at least I hope not.  He is almost rolling over and really enjoying his activity mat.  He has recently started playing in the activity jumper too and he LOVES it!  His fists are constantly in his mouth and he is starting to grab for toys and put those in his mouth as well!  He has a lovely little rash all over his face from all the slobber he gets on his face from chewing everything :)  I think that is it for now...I will post soon about my big girl's 2nd birthday-- it was a blast!

This entry was posted on 5:30 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment