Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2 Months  

Posted by: Jenna



On August 19, Porter turned 2 months old!  I honestly can't even remember his stats from his doctor appointment.  I think he was around 11 pounds though.  Obviously, this post is a little late and I'm having trouble remembering everything that was going on around the 2 month mark (even though it was only a month ago! ha). I'll go ahead and post about 3 months since he is 13 weeks now.  Around 2 weeks ago when we put him on Prevacid he started sleeping 8-9 hour stretches at night which was a huge relief for mom and dad.  He likes to play on his activity mat now that he isn't super uncomfortable laying on his back.  He is a terrible napper right now.  He sleeps about 30 or 45 minutes but then wakes up and cries until I either hold him or it is time to eat-- it's very frustrating!  I'm hoping as he gets more mobile his naps will improve.  He goes to bed at 8:30pm, I wake him up at 11 to feed him one last time, and then he sleeps until 8am.  I'll take that over good naps any day!  He is in size 2 diapers and 3 month clothes.  He is overall a happy guy and loves to smile. I'm really enjoying the age he is getting to now...so sweet! I'll post his 3 month pictures soon....


This entry was posted on 10:57 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment