Baby#2 Progress
Posted15 Weeks
11 Weeks
Why hello there! I've been thinking lately that I've neglected to mention any updates about Baby #2, so here you are... I am currently 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and everything is going well. I'm past the morning sickness-- YAY-- and over all feeling really good. In fact, I pretty much forget I am pregnant most of the time. But, over the past few weeks I've started feeling it move so that is a constant reminder that there is indeed a human inside of me! We find out the gender in 2 weeks and I'm super excited. I'm really praying it is a girl because it would be so great for Greenlee to have a sister. I never had a sister and it's something I always missed growing up. But of course, we will be happy with whichever gender, and are just praying that it is healthy. Whelp, I think that's all for now. Until next time....
This entry was posted
on 1:13 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
