11 Months Old!!
PostedGreenlee is 11 months old and I can't believe it! In less than a month she'll be officially a toddler. I'm really hoping she walks by her birthday-- she's so close. She stands alone a lot but not quite taking steps yet. Playing with the blanket in the pictures is her favorite thing to do lately. She pulls it off the chair numerous times throughout the day and plays with it for like 20 or 30 minutes. Glad something so simple can provide so much entertainment for her!
We took her to the doctor a few weeks ago and she had lost some weight. We aren't sure why but the doctor wasn't worried since she has always been a big baby. She is still around 30in tall and weighs 20 1/2 lbs. Still in size 3 diapers, 12 months clothes, and size 4 shoe. She is slowly transitioning to all table foods but I still feed her a lot of purees too. We finally ditched all the bottles so she just drinks 2 sippy cups a day of whole milk. This was a really big transition and took about a week but she's doing fine now.
I started babysitting a little girl last month-- Greenlee goes with me and so far it's working out great. Josiah started grad school a few weeks ago and he really likes his classes. It's just two nights a week so it hasn't been too bad for our family.
I think that's all that's been going on with us lately. See you next month!
This entry was posted
on 2:06 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
