Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Great Couponing Week!  

Posted by: Jenna


I have been couponing for about a year now. While I was pregnant over the summer I got serious about couponing and actually started saving a lot of money. We went from spending about $80 a week on food, toiletries, etc...to spending $35 a week. Typically the only time I spend $5 or $10 more than that is if I am buying formula. Even then, I only spend about $20 a month on formula-- I think the average family spends $150 a month on formula. So needless to say, I save a LOT of money through coupons and it is such a fun hobby. My friends Darla and Julie also coupon so we bounce a lot of deals and ideas off of each other on a regular basis. It's a lot of fun honestly. This week is a HUGE week to be a couponer if you have a Kroger in your area. Here is a picture of my Kroger trip from today (I've made this trip 2 different times because I bought 2 newspapers and had 2 Kroger cards for ecoupons):


Pampers Thick Care Sensitive wipes
Tide Stain Release Gel packs
Magic Starch
Charmin Ultra Strong 12 Double Rolls
Febreeze Air Effects
2 Crest Toothpaste
1 Colgate Toothpaste
Tampax Pearl
Cascade Gel Packs
Gilette Fusion Shave Cream
Olay Ribbons Body Wash
Olay Facial Cleanser
Bounce Dryer Sheets
Old Spice Deodorant
Secret Deodorant

Bill before coupons: $70
Total after coupons: $20.49
I LOVE saving money!


This entry was posted on 3:35 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment