Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

North Dakota  

Posted by: Jenna in

Welcome to East Grand Forks, the part that's in Minnesota
Funky little water tower-- at least I'm assuming that's what it is...
The landscape: cold, flat, gray, and abundant with agriculture
another little tower in Fargo
outside of Kroll's diner-- I literally had heartburn all day after eating at this place, but it was SO yummy!

So weird that they would name a gas station the "Kum & Go"-- don't ask for details people...just laugh and move on
The Fighting Sioux 
at a hockey game-- it was so fun!
We didn't really dress appropriately (in green), but the people behind us sure did!

Last weekend Josiah and I packed up and headed to the far parts of the world (North Dakota) for our second wedding reception in Grand Forks.  It was great to meet ALL of his extended family and spend time with his immediate family as well.  Thanks to Jessica (Josiah's sister) for all the special effort you put in to that weekend and to Ryan and Krista (cousins)-- the food was incredible.  And we also appreciate Josiah's parents for letting us stay with them.  I wish we would have taken more pictures for everyone to see-- I'll try to get more from my mom.

This entry was posted on 10:31 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey there ! I recognize some of
those "special" landmarks too ! ha
It was so wonderful to see you,
Josiah, and meet you, Jenna. You
are so happy and when a union
is orchestrated by the Master himself....you can expect nothing
less !
WE LOVE YOU,
Aunt Janice and "bunch "

Post a Comment