Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Josiah's 26th Birthday  

Posted by: Jenna






Wednesday was Josiah's 26th birthday.  He was not too excited about turning 26, so I did my best to make it a special day.  First, I surprised him with an Edible Arrangement that I had sent to his office full of yummy fruit and a really awesome coffee mug.  Then, we he got home, I took him to a Latin restaurant in The Highlands called Seviche.  Josiah got fish tacos and I got Halibut-- it was so delicious!  After dinner, we had famous caramel cake from The Homemade Pie Kitchen-- once again, delicious!  Finally, we headed home so Josiah could open his gifts.  I got him Puma athletic shoes, a Bible with his name engraved on it, and an arm band for his iPod to use at the gym.  Overall, I think I managed to make his birthday pretty painless :)

This entry was posted on 2:40 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment