Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilly's Wedding Attire???  

Posted by: Jenna

Ok girls...I need your opinion.  I'm looking for a madras-style (patchwork) sun dress for Lilly so she can match the boys at the wedding (because it's all about the fashion, right?!).  I've done so many google searches, and honestly, I haven't been able to come up with much.  Most of the cuter/stylish baby girl's clothing starts at 6-9 months (she will need 0-3 mos) ...but, I did find this at Janie & Jack...so let me know what you think or if any of you ladies come up with anything else that maybe I missed!

This entry was posted on 7:07 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I don't think you necessarily have to do Madras for her too bc sometimes lots of different madras don't look as good together - if you just pick a color that is in both of the boys madras and get her a super preppy dress it may even look better than another madras... I put links to 2 dresses that are preppy and adorable!

http://www.forestandzoe.com/items/misha-lulu/sunny-day-elefantito-organic-jumper.htm

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6437&vid=1&pid=641837

How do you know Nick and Meredith Floyd?!?!

Post a Comment