Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

New York  

Posted by: Jenna

Mom and I in the airport
Mom in the New York Public Library

I became a pro at hailing cabs!

Max Brenner Chocolate Factory-- my dessert
Scoping out Soho
At Spring Street Natural with a dear friend from high school, Jessica Staton
A friend from Highview, Andrew Stivers.  I love this man!  He took me out for my birthday on Saturday night.  We had a great time celebrating...
View from our restaurant, the Brooklyn Bridge
View from Empire State Bldg
Riding the subway turned out to be quite an adventure.  We definitely got lost more than once!
The famous Times Square
Bryant Park area where our condo was located
The view from our condo...

This past weekend, my mom took me to New York for my 25th birthday present.  I had never been before and it was one of the most amazing trips I've ever been on.  We stayed in Midtown, Manhattan in a high-rise condo.  We did a lot of shopping, eating, and walking around the city.  I also got to see a few friends of mine who have taken jobs in the city and are now true New Yorkers!  The best meal I had was on Saturday night with my friend Andrew...it was this hole in the wall place called "Aloe."  I had the most incredible pork dish of my life!  After a whirlwind weekend I am seriously considering a relocation to Manhattan!

This entry was posted on 10:53 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment