Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blizzard (sort of) 2008  

Posted by: Jenna

This was Ashley and I last night after work...the storm was just beginning...it took me an hour to get home because the roads were so horrible! Thank goodness I had the SUV!!
Me, Coop, Em, and Bran hanging out after our snow adventure


James dropped his pacifier in the snow so I retrieved it...:)

Mommy and James in the snow!























Making a snow angel...it had been SO long since I had made one!







James and Aunt Jenna







Dad's car this morning!

Last night we got 12 inches of snow...the most Louisville has seen since 2004! So, today my parents and I forged our ways to Brandon and Emily's to help get their driveway cleared off. While dad was doing the snow blowing thing, James, Emily, and I played!

This entry was posted on 5:35 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey girl! I love your new pics! It was some snow. You are too cute and a great aunt! I miss you and can't wait to see you.

Love,
Julie

Post a Comment