Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

It's A New Year!  

Posted by: Jenna































I got admitted to the Social Work program at UofL for the spring semester, so I am really excited about that. It's a two year program so I'll be in school a little longer than expected, but I am fine with that. I started school about two weeks ago and so far I'm staying super busy between classes, work, volunteering, church, and social activities. I'm looking at possibly going to Rowanda to do orphanage work this summer...so I'll keep everyone posted on that.








Speaking of mission trips...Dad leaves tomorrow for Guatemala...please keep him in your prayers as this is his first mission trip ever and he is a little nervous.
















Cooper is now 6 weeks old. He weighs 14 pounds and is already smiling on his own instead of just as a reflex. James is talking all the time and learning to connect words together. He loves to look at his little photo album and say the names of each family member. He also loves his little brother and fondly refers to him as "baby" or "Coo Coo."

This entry was posted on 8:25 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Love the new pics! I'll be praying for your Dad. I know he will have a life-changing experience. I miss you girl!!

Love,

Julie

Post a Comment